The 2017/18 PLfixtures

Imagine if Leeds come up and this is the game on that day??
It won't be, they'll want a high profile rival and they won't pick Liverpool for obvious reasons. That's one game that won't be left to any computer :)

It won't be, they'll want a high profile rival and they won't pick Liverpool for obvious reasons. That's one game that won't be left to any computer :)
And the tragedy will once again be milked by the rags and and Sky. I can see the marketing line already. "Manchester - A United City"

I'm just rushing down to the bookies to put summat on MANUre playing the first three home games at TheSwamp versus the three who come up from the Championship.

I always think the beginning of the season is the worst time to play newly promoted teams.. They're still on a high and pumped up. Play them later when they've been found out and beaten a few times.

SQhYAREz_normal.jpg
Premier League

@premierleague

Exciting news! The 2017/18 #PLfixtures will be announced on Wednesday 14 June at 0900 BST

Any idea when the championship fixtures come out?... I'll need them :-(

....Thankyou...I think our cats lives have expired....
I'll still be keeping interest in your team from the comfort of Offerton :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.