The 300

Taxi, I am choked up that you should give me such adulation. I will be following your noble quest with great interest and with hope in my heart that you reach nirvana. A word or warning, I read on here that the natives are restless.
God speed brother taxi!!

Cannon to right of them, Cannon to left of them, Cannon in front of them Volley'd & thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well, Into the jaws of Death, Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the three hundred.

Flash'd all their sabres bare, Flash'd as they turn'd in air Sabring the gunners there, Charging an army while
All the world wonder'd:
Plunged in the battery-smoke Right thro' the line they broke;
Cossack & Russian Reel'd from the sabre-stroke,Shatter'd & sunder'd.
Then they rode back, but not Not the three hundred

Rewritten in your honour Taxi. It is indeed a brave deed upon which you setforth. The home fires will be kept burning awaiting you return, where upon there will be great rejoicing throughout the land.

Cannon to right of them, Cannon to left of them, Cannon in front of them Volley'd & thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well, Into the jaws of Death, Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the three hundred.

Flash'd all their sabres bare, Flash'd as they turn'd in air Sabring the gunners there, Charging an army while
All the world wonder'd:
Plunged in the battery-smoke Right thro' the line they broke;
Cossack & Russian Reel'd from the sabre-stroke,Shatter'd & sunder'd.
Then they rode back, but not Not the three hundred

Rewritten in your honour Taxi. It is indeed a brave deed upon which you setforth. The home fires will be kept burning awaiting you return, where upon there will be great rejoicing throughout the land.
Its 600 and they weren't Spartans but apart from that, of course 300 could have got lost in the fog of battle.

Rick I am scared pal and I do not fear admitining it.
If you see it on telly that is a different thing but I wass in the second cod war mate and still suffer flashbacks.
If I am borne to die then so be it.

Will you wait for my return rick..god speed that I will do my duty.
If I should fall please keep my memory alive.

Two minutes left to go and then we march for gerona.
Please please please dont hurt me eh as i am full up at the minite with gin.
Remember it well the World at Cod War, Dear Larry will be along with the commentary shortly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.