The Agenda (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henkeman said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
BBC 6 o'clock news has just reverted to MUTV. How many other FAC4 ties are gonna get on the BBC news. BBC - Big Bunch o' Cnuts!

Would that be because they're showing it tonight?

No. Its because they are rag, cock sucking, devil worshipping disrespectful motherfuckers!

What is this now?

The BBC and ITV must have shown about 800 successive FA cup games featuring either United or Liverpool.

Yawn. Not watching. Fuck off.

Elbow beards said:
How do we know that the people on here that don't believe in the agenda aren't part of the agenda planted to discredit us.
Then again how do we know that the people on here that do believe in the agenda aren't just double bluffs to discredit us?

TRUST NO ONE!!!!

said this many times.

Elbow beards said:
How do we know that the people on here that don't believe in the agenda aren't part of the agenda planted to discredit us.
Then again how do we know that the people on here that do believe in the agenda aren't just double bluffs to discredit us?

TRUST NO ONE!!!!

Especially those with beards. They're trying to hide something ;-)

lancs blue said:
The perfect fumble said:
moomba said:
I doubt there is even one blue that would choose option 1.

Agreed, I've never met a Blue whose dislike for Utd outweighed their love for City.

Really? What about when we stuffed Leeds 4-0 in the run-in to the end of the 91/92 season. Coming out of Maine Rd I heard plenty of City fans moaning that we had "handed the title to the rags" rather than celebrating a great win for City.
I spite of its wider implications at the time, I fucking loved that game. The Kippax was rocking that day. Certainly don't recall any ambivalence round me during or immediately after the game.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
lancs blue said:
The perfect fumble said:
Agreed, I've never met a Blue whose dislike for Utd outweighed their love for City.

Really? What about when we stuffed Leeds 4-0 in the run-in to the end of the 91/92 season. Coming out of Maine Rd I heard plenty of City fans moaning that we had "handed the title to the rags" rather than celebrating a great win for City.
I spite of its wider implications at the time, I fucking loved that game. The Kippax was rocking that day. Certainly don't recall any ambivalence round me during or after the game.

As I recall, people seemed a bit apprehensive about the potential consequences prior to the match, similar to our game at Everton last season. Once it kicked off though, the fans were 100% behind the team (there was/is no love lost with Leeds either, after all). I was in the Kippax too that day, and can only recall wild celebrations. Certainly didn't hear anyone moaning afterwards.

Ric said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
lancs blue said:
I spite of its wider implications at the time, I fucking loved that game. The Kippax was rocking that day. Certainly don't recall any ambivalence round me during or after the game.

As I recall, people seemed a bit apprehensive about the potential consequences prior to the match, similar to our game at Everton last season. Once it kicked off though, the fans were 100% behind the team (there was/is no love lost with Leeds either, after all). I was in the Kippax too that day, and can only recall wild celebrations. Certainly didn't hear anyone moaning afterwards.
Maybe you and I were both situated in a different, more exclusive, less piss drenched, part of the Kippax that day. A part of the Kippax that truly appreciated the intrinsic currency of a Mark Brennan goal.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2923429/Police-called-Manchester-City-training-ground-incidents-including-youths-spotted-JAVELIN.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... VELIN.html</a>

That's today's daily mail.

Please explain to me how this is not organised.

Any 1 anti agenda poster, find me 1 reason why this isn't an organised campaign to derail or discredit anything City and our owners do !!!!

barryo said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2923429/Police-called-Manchester-City-training-ground-incidents-including-youths-spotted-JAVELIN.html

That's today's daily mail.

Please explain to me how this is not organised.

Any 1 anti agenda poster, find me 1 reason why this isn't an organised campaign to derail or discredit anything City and our owners do !!!!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=309806" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=309806</a>

A separate thread has been made already,the OP managed to copy and paste on that one.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.