Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Queried with Suart Brennan on Twitter why the MUEN have done an article asking if Vinnie is finished.

I've been asking that myself tbh. Anyone that cant see a problem is living in Cloud Cuckoo Land, but hopefully it'll be resolved with full fitness this summer.

But I get your drift.

It's started lol!

17) Stretford rags get Argentina to Copa America final.
18) Club providing three of the Argie starting 11 not mentioned!

You aren't far off if you've read SSN's match report for Argentina's dismantling of Paraguay.

We have three players that have started every match for them in the tournament—even putting in the winning goal on occasion—and by their coverage you'd think the entire team plays for United.

You aren't far off if you've read SSN's match report for Argentina's dismantling of Paraguay.

We have three players that have started every match for them in the tournament—even putting in the winning goal on occasion—and by their coverage you'd think the entire team plays for United.

I get your sentiment, but all of our players have not started
MDM didnt play against Colombia or Uruguay, Aguero didnt play against Jamaica and Zaba didnt play against Paraguay

I get your sentiment, but all of our players have not started
MDM didnt play against Colombia or Uruguay, Aguero didnt play against Jamaica and Zaba didnt play against Paraguay
My comment was actually meant to read "nearly every" match but I appreciate your post as a fellow pedant.

Jamie Pollock - Manchester City v QPR

"The penultimate game of the 1997/98 season was do or die for City, who needed victory to avoid being sucked into the third tier of English football for the first time. Pollock, a recent signing by the club, produced an effort to match the occasion - running back towards his own ‘keeper, skilfully flicking the ball over an opponent's head before craning his neck and heading farcically into the City net. The club were relegated while the rest of the country laughed."

Saw this on Sky sports website talking about spectacular own goals. Of course Jamie Pollocks goal was highlighted and rightly so but that last sentence got me all defensive. I bet them seeing us dining at the top table is making their blood boil and theres no question in my mind that if theres a negative story to be written some of these rag journalists will embelish it to no end.I wonder who's laughing now ?

Well according to the remaining few ostriches there is no anti City agenda and the majority of us that think there is are paranoid and clowns, apparently. I wish I could find a pair of their rose coloured glasses. Maybe they get handed out free when you leave home games early for a restaurant booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.