Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes many years for people's perceptions to change, with football maybe a generation. There is no doubt that our 'gatecrash' has upset the status quo but in years to come they will be eating out of our hands, just be patient. It's all about the money.

Well according to the remaining few ostriches there is no anti City agenda and the majority of us that think there is are paranoid and clowns, apparently. I wish I could find a pair of their rose coloured glasses. Maybe they get handed out free when you leave home games early for a restaurant booking.

Nice black and white way of looking at it.

People who belive there is an agenda are paranoid and those who don't are ostiches who wear rose tinted glasses and leave early.

Good luck with your fishing on that one.

Oh and as an ostrich can run at upto 40mph to evade predators, it dosn't bury it's head in the sand, it eats gravel and sand to aid digestion.

Nice black and white way of looking at it.

People who belive there is an agenda are paranoid and those who don't are ostiches who wear rose tinted glasses and leave early.

Good luck with your fishing on that one.

Oh and as an ostrich can run at upto 40mph to evade predators, it dosn't bury it's head in the sand, it eats gravel and sand to aid digestion.

I find that difficult to swallow.

No mention of Bartomeu's words in the British press this morning.

Thats because he isn't linked to the rags, Chavs, scouse or Arse.

They would be wanking themselves silly otherwise.

Sky will handle this accordingly.

hear-no-evil-clipart.jpg

Jamie Pollock - Manchester City v QPR

"The penultimate game of the 1997/98 season was do or die for City, who needed victory to avoid being sucked into the third tier of English football for the first time. Pollock, a recent signing by the club, produced an effort to match the occasion - running back towards his own ‘keeper, skilfully flicking the ball over an opponent's head before craning his neck and heading farcically into the City net. The club were relegated while the rest of the country laughed."

Saw this on Sky sports website talking about spectacular own goals. Of course Jamie Pollocks goal was highlighted and rightly so but that last sentence got me all defensive. I bet them seeing us dining at the top table is making their blood boil and theres no question in my mind that if theres a negative story to be written some of these rag journalists will embelish it to no end.I wonder who's laughing now ?

to be fair mate that own goal deserved laughing at, possibly city at its lowest ebb, we were a complete shambles at that point

to be fair mate that own goal deserved laughing at, possibly city at its lowest ebb, we were a complete shambles at that point
We were dire, not content with the comedy own goal we also had Agent Margetson giving them the ball for the other goal while out of his net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.