The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus isn't here until Xmas and I'm a little sceptical considering How Brazilians historically struggle in the PL
Moreno won't be here for another 12 months
We're left with 3 recognised Centre halves plus kids , Kompany will get muscle injuries and I fear we'll be light
Nolito has impressed so far and I've never seen Sane play so he could be anything.
We haven't addressed the full back problems
Fernando and Delph will never be good enough.
We're going to need a relatively injury free season to win the Silverware IMO

Chill out, we've got many options to cope with injuries. We've finally got a manager who can cope and improvise when injuries occur.

Given who we have let go I would have expected at least another Centre half and probably another CM
always can't get the targets though. Laporte turned us down, what you can do about that. As for CMs, not exactly top quality available. Rather just save the money rather than buy Javi Garcia quality midfielders just to fill up the numbers.

Outgoings I'm underwhelmed with. Some of the players I expected to see the back of are still here, then for those who have left the club they are still connected to City through free loans and subsidized wages, all will be back in 12 months time waiting for another loan.

As for Incomings time will tell, too muct trust going into highly valued prospects, trust in Pep on that front.

Agreed
Was just hoping for a little more established players , Kroos / Bonnuchi etc etc
It's all great buying potential and players for next year

There's still 20 mins left. I've not given up hope on Kroos yet.
We live in Hope , he's the type of player I was hoping for to propel us to the top of the tree , imagine him along with another along with those we've already signed , greedy yes but that would be some window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.