The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be madness to go into the season with Sergio and Ian with a bit of Sterling, considering Ian will probably spend time at the ACON and Sergio will most likely have some time off, should that be in Jan/Feb we would be fucked.

Denayer isnt really a full back and just because we havent been linked to full backs doesnt mean we dont need them. Unless Kolarov is staying and that doesnt inspire confidence at all.

If those you listed was all we did this window then the glaring short comings in the team at full back and cover for Sergio really havent been addressed.
Iheanacho isn't going to the ACON, they didn't qualify.

It will be Laporte and Stones.

Kroos is on and don't anyone give up on Pogba.
Hang on , you're suggesting Kroos , Stones , Laporte and Possibly Pogba / Thiago with Gudongan already supposedly in the bag ? Give over , given we need a right and left back and a replacement for Bony are you really suggesting 8 players in ?

Hang on , you're suggesting Kroos , Stones , Laporte and Possibly Pogba / Thiago with Gudongan already supposedly in the bag ? Give over , given we need a right and left back and a replacement for Bony are you really suggesting 8 players in ?

I have been told we are promoting a kid for left back.

I'm finding it difficult to take you seriously. :/

Pep had nothing to do with Neuer's distribution skills. Joe will never have the footballing skills of Neuer much less ter Stegen.

I didn't say that Pep was responsible. I was merely comparing the two keepers. Pep will improve us all over the pitch, and I have no reason to believe Joe can't be a part of that. You can see his frustration when he gets the ball, looks to clear quickly but has no options.....I do agree that his kicking could do with a polish though ;)

I didn't say that Pep was responsible. I was merely comparing the two keepers. Pep will improve us all over the pitch, and I have no reason to believe Joe can't be a part of that. You can see his frustration when he gets the ball, looks to clear quickly but has no options.....I do agree that his kicking could do with a polish though ;)

Yeah but you can't expect Joe to ever have the ball skills that either of the Germans have. Can he improve. Yes. But Neuer has those skills naturally; Joe just doesn't.

Yeah but you can't expect Joe to ever have the ball skills that either of the Germans have. Can he improve. Yes. But Neuer has those skills naturally; Joe just doesn't.

We should take this to the Joe thread :) I'm sure you agree that Neuer is a goalkeeping freak, in the nicest sense of the word, so an exception. Get a solid organised drilled defence in front of him again, not one that looks as fragile as fuck, and Joe will do what he has to do. Neuer isn't coming, so I'll stick with Joe and a Pep defence :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.