The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harsh.

I think he's giving a fair opinion and although I disagree with his view of Hart

Maybe. But he was talking about Everton and managed to have digs about us. Why did he even mention Jo and have a dig about our own investment?

Last edited:
Hasn't Pogba already said he wants to stay at Juve next season? Fool me once... etc so i won't be hanging on him joining this season, giving the last two summers.

This is the first time post takeover we've had a genuinely top draw manager, i'm looking forward to a relaxing summer - i just hope we've learnt from past transfer dealings and subsequent poor seasons and we act appropriately this time around.

Hasn't Pogba already said he wants to stay at Juve next season? Fool me once... etc so i won't be hanging on him joining this season, giving the last two summers.

This is the first time post takeover we've had a genuinely top draw manager, i'm looking forward to a relaxing summer - i just hope we've learnt from past transfer dealings and subsequent poor seasons and we act appropriately this time around.

Yep, let's shoot Yaya's agent.

Hang on , you're suggesting Kroos , Stones , Laporte and Possibly Pogba / Thiago with Gudongan already supposedly in the bag ? Give over , given we need a right and left back and a replacement for Bony are you really suggesting 8 players in ?
Jason Denayer is being called back from his loan spell, he can also play RB and as done a lot on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.