The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do we do now that all the incoming players look sorted? Pretty short and boring summer if you ask me. The only positive that was unexpected was Gabriel which was a hell of a surprise for me. It's mostly been some minor hype and a major letdown by laporte. Some of us bit on that world record bid possibility and that was about it other than aubameyang.

I'm not anticipating anything else, especially big. Anyone getting their hopes up for anything?

If we can get Stones, Sane and Jesus sorted within the next week I think it puts us in a position of strength for the rest of the window. No panic buys as alot of needs will have already been filled but we can still keep an eye on the market if a opportunity comes along, thats too good to miss..it will also be interesting to see, who are the first players out the door as potentially a striker(Bony?), a CB (Mangala?) and a fullback (Kolarov?) will need to be moved on....I personally think I'll enjoy the transfer market more, watching how Pep molds the squad with all the new pieces.

I'm not bitching if I'm being referenced. I love the window I'm just saying that it was fairly predictable. I''ll always be chasing that wild high from last summer.

I'm not bitching if I'm being referenced. I love the window I'm just saying that it was fairly predictable. I''ll always be chasing that wild high from last summer.

I don't know about you but I didn't see Moreno, Jesus, Rulli, Zinchenko or Nolito coming 3 months ago.

So that's 5/8 transfers that weren't expected.

Predictable? Not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.