The Arsehole on sultana sports last night

M M

mat

Mr Polls take on the racists red card was that the ref was nervous at having to send Terry off and admitted he thought about the reaction he'd receive from people when involved in issues with high profile players such as Terry and Shrek and would rather give them a talking to than be vilified for making a correct decision.

The **** basically admitted he was biased and some of his colleagues takes the same view.

The Fat el Hombre said:
He needs shooting that CNUT

Sometimes I wonder if he says things to get his ego massaged and keep himself in the limelight. I've lost count of the amount of matches he's was shit in (arsenal at home was his zenith IMO) so there could be some truth in what he says. There's deffo something wrong if some refs are scared to book/red card "star" players.

Everytime he opened his mouth he just confirmed what he was ever so eager to deny. The performance of the Chelsea Rent Boy Prima Donnas was sufficient evidence that they were expecting enhanced treatment at the hand of the ref. The fact that the turd Alex has got off with the stamping on Little I'll score in the second minute of added time Timmee Cahill gives the game away. I hope we get Dowd on Friday and he sorts out the Humberside Ruffians.

RobbieBrewer said:
Gerard's got away with some absolutely murderous over-the-top tackles over the last few seasons.
Shrek gives the officials a volley of pure Scouse verbal shite whenever anything isn't going his way every other week,in full view of the Sky cameras....
Ferdinand "misses" a drugs test,would have been banned indefinately from most other sports and yet a few seasons later he's apparently England captain material..
Shearer clearly booting a prostrate Neil Lennon in the head just before a "big" England game.....

nowt down if you play at the "right" level for England,mate.

I think you maybe onto something there.

Didn't Micah headbutt a player at Fugham last season and got away with it as he was a regular at the time?

mat said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Gerard's got away with some absolutely murderous over-the-top tackles over the last few seasons.
Shrek gives the officials a volley of pure Scouse verbal shite whenever anything isn't going his way every other week,in full view of the Sky cameras....
Ferdinand "misses" a drugs test,would have been banned indefinately from most other sports and yet a few seasons later he's apparently England captain material..
Shearer clearly booting a prostrate Neil Lennon in the head just before a "big" England game.....

nowt down if you play at the "right" level for England,mate.

I think you maybe onto something there.

Didn't Micah headbutt a player at Fugham last season and got away with it as he was a regular at the time?
Wouldn't mind him geting a three game ban ATM. Give Ned a run of games (fitness permitting); Micah has been shite for a good while, and his attitude ATM stinks as well. Witness him trying to blame Hart on sunday, and his barge into Vicent (IIRC?) during the Schalke game.

Club England makes a lot of money. It's also true that with somewhere between 9 and 11 million people in this country claiming to support united when asked to express a preference (hey, come on, they all live in Manchester so it's ok) if they won nothing for say two or three seasons it wouldn't help the FA in their negotiations with Sky etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.