The Asian Bog

In Japan, there is nothing the toilets can't do. They even play flushing sounds because Japanese people are too shy to let other people hear them shitting.

March 1997:
I travelled from Manchester to Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – a new experience. During my stay there I discovered that there are alternative crappers to the porcelain chariot that is an essential part of my life. I noted at the time that the ‘hole in the ground’ would be an inadequate containment device for a pisshead such as myself, issues with my stability and the good old exploding arse event after a good night on the pop. I resolved to avoid such devices by any means necessary.

i might be wrong but i doubt they have nights out on the pop over there !

Remember watching an episode of hoarders from Sheffield. A father and son (the mother had died) and they had deep psychological grief, they couldn't throw anything away even a dump or piss. The piss they did in bottles and kept and the shit had basically Coke out of the loo across the floor and to the top of stairs and was almost glacial. It was as disgusting a thing I have seen and deeply disturbing

yea ,thanks for that EB

I encountered one on the train from Bangkok to Chang Mai, whilst I was incredibly sick. I was shitting and being sick like there was no tomorrow. Fortunately, the stainless steel trap with a hole in the floor also had a shower. So, I had to resort to get starkers, then vomfest / shoitfest ensued whilst the shower was running, sluicing everything out of the hole in the floor. I was in there for about 30 minutes until I was dry inside. I cleaned myself up, got dressed and left, looking fairly reasonable (in my head). I left the toilet at this stage only to find an absolute couple of stunning swedes waiting outside who must've only heard what sounded like a murder occurring in the toilet. I hustled off pretty sharpish looking over my shoulder to see one of the girls peering into the lav and seeming surprised that there wasn't shot all over the walls, as id managed to clean it down.

That train ride was hell, I can recall.

as this thread is about toilets may I add a little story about toilets(sorry to the op for going slightly off topic)

we were in the south of france on a campsite,it had all the business though so wasn't roughing it,we took our daughters one who has cerebral palsy ,she had trouble going to the toilet, hadn't pooed for a fair few days,

anyway we were having a great day at the pool, my daughter (cp) was getting into the slide but because of her condition I had to stand behind her making sure she didn't fall on the steps ,half way up I got the aroma of shite to my horror my daughter had pooy water(poo and swimming pool water) trickling down her legs, I quickly grabbed her threw her over my shoulder and ran to the toilet, i took her cozzy off and her swim nappy, and there was about a weeks worth of shite shaped into a giant coconut ,foolishly I tipped the contents into the toilet ,it hit the sides it went on the floor and it blocked the fucking bog,i was just in my speedo type shorts ( its all men are allowed to wear) and bare footed, then ensued fucking mayhem, me and my daughter(I say daughter she sat there oblivious :)) trying to clear up all the shit, shit everywhere all over my feet hands and arms ,I ended up having to unblock the toilet by well I won't even tell you how, by the time I had finished the toilet was unusable, I had use everything available to clean it.i managed to clean myself a little bit, and stormed round to the reception and complained about the state of the toilet ahahahaha, my daughter god bless her doesn't know a lot what's going on, but swimming and shitting seem to go hand in hand we've shut a few pools in our time AHAHAHAHAHA.

i might be wrong but i doubt they have nights out on the pop over there !
they did when I was there ;)

OK, more like nights in on the pop. The supermarkets were well stocked with alcohol free beer and bakers yeast, didin't take much imagination to 'restore normal service' ;)

Last edited:
as this thread is about toilets may I add a little story about toilets(sorry to the op for going slightly off topic)

we were in the south of france on a campsite,it had all the business though so wasn't roughing it,we took our daughters one who has cerebral palsy ,she had trouble going to the toilet, hadn't pooed for a fair few days,

anyway we were having a great day at the pool, my daughter (cp) was getting into the slide but because of her condition I had to stand behind her making sure she didn't fall on the steps ,half way up I got the aroma of shite to my horror my daughter had pooy water(poo and swimming pool water) trickling down her legs, I quickly grabbed her threw her over my shoulder and ran to the toilet, i took her cozzy off and her swim nappy, and there was about a weeks worth of shite shaped into a giant coconut ,foolishly I tipped the contents into the toilet ,it hit the sides it went on the floor and it blocked the fucking bog,i was just in my speedo type shorts ( its all men are allowed to wear) and bare footed, then ensued fucking mayhem, me and my daughter(I say daughter she sat there oblivious :)) trying to clear up all the shit, shit everywhere all over my feet hands and arms ,I ended up having to unblock the toilet by well I won't even tell you how, by the time I had finished the toilet was unusable, I had use everything available to clean it.i managed to clean myself a little bit, and stormed round to the reception and complained about the state of the toilet ahahahaha, my daughter god bless her doesn't know a lot what's going on, but swimming and shitting seem to go hand in hand we've shut a few pools in our time AHAHAHAHAHA.

excellent work there sir!

I find some of our European cousins leave a lot to be desired. France in particular can be problematic at times.

Whilst in Brest on the ale a few of us got caught short on the way back to our ship. We were directed to a WC on the main road that was basically constructed with two sheets of corrugated sheets of metal suspended about 3 ft off the ground but only reached chest height. It was most disconcerting having a wee in what was winter then, with female shoppers walking by that you had eye to eye contact with whilst steam of your piss wafted past them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.