The Asian Bog

My preferred toilet of Asian Variety is the Japanese big, ultra modern, like R2D2, sweet aromas sprayed, music plays as your cheeks hit the seat, arse cleaned for you and a happy ending all thrown in!

Where can I find one of these? Are they common in Japan? I'm going over there in 2 weeks time and have been told to sought one of these out and give it a whirl!

This is a sh1t thread, even sh1tter than my sh1t thread which was binned by the sh1ttiest MOD and flushed down the toilet. The mod must have been a beavis the butthead/ turtle head sympathiser.

Was in Kuala Lumpur a few years ago whilst backpacking. Wandering around, and suddenly and with no warning, my stomach nearly fell out my arse. There was a Maccy D's in sight, so headed into there to use their facilities....opened the door and it was a squat toilet with just a hose to clean yourself with. It was as rank as a fillet-o-fish. Decided to take my chances and leg it back to my hostel, they had a 'normal' toilet, I knew it was only a couple streets away. It was touch and go but just about made it....

Not had any cause to use a squat toilet (don't think my knees could take it) but have had a situation in Crete.

Whilst on holiday in Crete I found myself with the overwhelming urge to evacuate my bowels, so we ducked into a restaurant. I quickly made my way to the khazi only to be confronted with a crap smeared toilet seat.

I was at the point of no return by now so resorted to crouching rather than clean strange faeces off the seat. Big mistake, it was one of those bowel movements akin to loading a shotgun shell with a peanut packed brown liquid & firing it in the general direction of the porcelain.

I then had to clean up anyway as I didn't want to have to explain the mess to any future occupants.

So yeah, I'll avoid squat toilets ta.

Seriously, what are you meant to do if you're disabled? Its hard enough shitting in one of these when you're fit and healthy

A bit closer to home - my brother and sister in law used to put up foreign students staying in Manchester.

On one occasions they put up a Greek girl from a rural town. My sister in law mentioned that there was a horrible smell coming from this girls room.

On investigation the found loads of used soiled toilet roll in an Ali Babba basket in the girls room. Apparently this is how the girl disposed of her used toilet paper when back home.

Was in Kuala Lumpur a few years ago whilst backpacking. Wandering around, and suddenly and with no warning, my stomach nearly fell out my arse. There was a Maccy D's in sight, so headed into there to use their facilities....opened the door and it was a squat toilet with just a hose to clean yourself with. It was as rank as a fillet-o-fish. Decided to take my chances and leg it back to my hostel, they had a 'normal' toilet, I knew it was only a couple streets away. It was touch and go but just about made it....

What the fuck is the world coming to if you can't even enjoy the simple pleasure of a McShit. The golden tits of America have always been a beacon to turtle headed travellers the world over. A sign that you can sit and do your business safe in the knowledge that someone on slightly more than minimum wage has been in and cleaned the pot less than an hour ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.