the balls have to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marco

sorry chaps and thanks to all of you for your PMs,i have maild Ric explaining my sources if he keeps that under his hat its up to him but i'm sure ric will do his best for the forum 'as allways' the balls were only a guise as i'm sure you really new 'a bit like santa i suppose' anyway the eto thing is looking good 'like it or not' advisers are in deep negotiations,the rest! we will wait and see,the forum has changes over the months maybee getting a little to serious on here at times.
thanks chaps the balls go but marco stays!

dont let them go marco, is it me because i can change, i will make more of an effort i promise

probably for the best

mind you it must have been getting painful with all that rubbing

Marco I have a question.

If you have, as you say you have, got evidence of transfer of funds....that would suggest that a deal is already done and paid for?

Is this right?

Hahaha, magical mystery balls.

"Like it or not" - what's not to like! It's exciting even being linked with one of the world's best strikers. Much more excited about this than David Villa.

no way, bring the balls out of retirement feb 2nd 2009. i've booked the day off work especially!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.