the balls have to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks marco. I wish people did their research into who's a wum and who's not before spitting abuse out at you. But don't punish us all because of the few fools: let the balls return!!!

1.618034 said:
Whatever!

"Eto'o will sign soon"... So my CLUB source tells me as of about 11 last night...

Marco is ITK!

And now so are we!

WOW!

Completely off topic. You've got one of the best usernames I've ever seen on Internet. I wonder if many people know what it means. Let's hope that's the ratio City will be getting closer to in few years, eh.

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
1.618034 said:
Whatever!

"Eto'o will sign soon"... So my CLUB source tells me as of about 11 last night...

Marco is ITK!

And now so are we!

WOW!

Completely off topic. You've got one of the best usernames I've ever seen on Internet. I wonder if many people know what it means. Let's hope that's the ratio City will be getting closer to in few years, eh.

Thanks mate! Yeah, we're all in search of perfection... Whatever that is!

1.618034 said:
1.618034 said:
Whatever!

Marco is ITK!

And now so are we!

WOW!

No worries I know now.

Dobsy87 said:
1.618034 said:
1.618034 said:
Whatever!

Marco is ITK!

And now so are we!

WOW!

Explain!

Google it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.