The battle for 3rd place

Who changed this to 3rd, stupid imho it's still battle for top 4, if we lose by 1 and Arsenal win by 4 then they top us in the table.

Please change this back to avoid tempting fate

Watford just announced their manager is leaving, they might start playing now just in time for us, cu***

It's not something most would do but I'm a complete pessimist about things like this. It happened in 98 when if we beat Stoke the only way we could go down was if Port Vale and Portsmouth both won away. So, we win 5-2 and the others against the odds also won. I won nearly £500 that day but I was so pissed off. This Sunday you can get 100/1 with Sky for us not to finish top 4, I'm having £20 on hoping I'm not winning, it would be small compensation if it happened. Cue the barrage of abuse!!

It's not something most would do but I'm a complete pessimist about things like this. It happened in 98 when if we beat Stoke the only way we could go down was if Port Vale and Portsmouth both won away. So, we win 5-2 and the others against the odds also won. I won nearly £500 that day but I was so pissed off. This Sunday you can get 100/1 with Sky for us not to finish top 4, I'm having £20 on hoping I'm not winning, it would be small compensation if it happened. Cue the barrage of abuse!!

you can't help being a negative so and so, but you'll be a slightly richer one if you're right :)

Watford just announced their manager is leaving, they might start playing now just in time for us, cu***
Lol he's only been there for a year and they haven't taken a single point out of their last 5 games
Can't imagine they've got much of an emotional attachment to him

I'll give you 150/1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.