The battle for 3rd place

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by leech, 19 Mar 2017.

1. hammocity

hammocity

Hope you are right, desperate to finish top 3 then I can start sleeping properly!!

2. dublinblue12

dublinblue12

Anyone else not that bothered about finishing fourth? seeong as failed to win it and 4th most likely minimum. Chances are will beat whoever come up against and get to see some competitive footie before season starts after summer without any. Very little between 3rd and 4th and no one will give a shit this time next year as long as qualify

3. KCblue

KCblue

Extra games, extra chance of injury, more rotation needed when we need to get off to a good start in the league, and obviously still a chance of getting knocked out. I'd be very bothered if we dropped to fourth on the final day of the season.

4. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    There's less time left in the season, less chances to make up for mistakes and therefore every one costs us more. Read an interesting article on it the other day.

5. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    This. Silly goal.

6. cibaman

cibaman

It didnt work out too badly this season because we had a favourable draw. Might not be the same this summer. We could end up playing Roma with a reconstructed but unfamiliar defence, still getting to know each other.

7. richards30

richards30

fuck that! get 3rd and go straight into the champions league. extra rest and extra time for pep to work with the new players

8. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

Read on one of the general football forums I browse that Watford's best defender Prodl is out; could be a boost come Sunday

9. MadchesterCity

MadchesterCity

From next season, the top four in the Premier League will go directly to the Champions League group stage.

10. MadchesterCity

MadchesterCity

Call me a cynic but could this be UEFA way to get rags in if they lose the Europa league final?

[​IMG]