The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would ever have thought going into the last game of the season that only one of the "sky four" look likely to finish in the top four, and conceivably it could be none (appreciate Villa will get fuck all at Arsenal but mathematically possible)

Who would ever have thought going into the last game of the season that only one of the "sky four" look likely to finish in the top four, and conceivably it could be none (appreciate Villa will get fuck all at Arsenal but mathematically possible)

Villa will get fuck all at Arsenal, you are right there!!

be preparee for a loss tomorrow.

and a hell of stress against arsenal even with win ( in case) still swansea away and the probability of united wining all their remaining games

No
be preparee for a loss tomorrow.

and a hell of stress against arsenal even with win ( in case) still swansea away and the probability of united wining all their remaining games
No reason to assume we will lose tomorrow, we may, we may not, and on what basis are the scum probably going to win at both Norwich and West Ham?

well to be fair the Rags have Norwich and Bournemouth at the Swamp, I can't see anything other than 6 points there. The only game they might slip up in is West ham away. Whatever happens I feel we have to win two games of football Arsenal at home, and Swansea away, and after the Southampton diabolical I really think we will struggle. You can't turn form on and off like a tap. What will be will be, I only hope we still have it in our own hands come the last game of the season.

well to be fair the Rags have Norwich and Bournemouth at the Swamp, I can't see anything other than 6 points there. The only game they might slip up in is West ham away. Whatever happens I feel we have to win two games of football Arsenal at home, and Swansea away, and after the Southampton diabolical I really think we will struggle. You can't turn form on and off like a tap. What will be will be, I only hope we still have it in our own hands come the last game of the season.
They are away to Norwich

Didn't realise that. Makes it a little more difficult for them. You have cheered me up no end, might just have another dram on the back of that. Maybe 4 points out of the last 2 games will be enough, I'm a lot more confident now especially as Norwich are fighting for their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.