The BBC is not fit for purpose.

I hardly think that the actions of a single temp DJ on a local radio station can be used to draw any comparisons to the whole BBC

I hardly think that the actions of a single temp DJ on a local radio station can be used to draw any comparisons to the whole BBC
_63459434_jimmysavilethumbsup.jpg

Except he isnt a single DJ and has a team of producers and editors behind the scenes and of course the station has a boss who is ultimately responsible.

Given that and i would have thought one of them involved in the making of the show might have said hang on a sec here, we cant do this?

I would like to fire Laura Kuenssberg into space with a one way ticket to the Moon, arrogant fucker sums them all up

Except he isnt a single DJ and has a team of producers and editors behind the scenes and of course the station has a boss who is ultimately responsible.

Given that and i would have thought one of them involved in the making of the show might have said hang on a sec here, we cant do this?
None of them give a shit, they work for the BBC and think they are untouchable

I'd have thought that Radio Leeds, on a Sunday, wouldn't have a team behind him. And I doubt the boss would be in either. Very poor taste, but not a reflection on the BBC as a whole, rather a temp DJ probably trying to be a bit funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.