The BBC's 'Have Your Say' section

BingoBango

Has anyone ever browsed this part of the BBC site? I try not to, but every now and again curiosity gets the better of me. Largely because it's full of right-wing/borderline-fascist crazies calling themselves 'Mr. Angry of England Not Britain (now living in Spain' etc, banging on about all their favourite topics.

Thankfully there is an antidote, and which helpfully rounds up all the most insane comments for us to point and laugh at: <a class="postlink" href="http://ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com/</a>

mackenzie said:
That is absolute QUALITY!!

Just spent 15 minutes crying with laughter ;-)

Mental, isn't it? This is a particular favourite:

Gordon Brown’s speech. Your views?

to be honest i dont care anymore, no matter how much we moan how much this country actually hates labout we will never be able to push them out, they will decide when the election is and nit us, so i just laught now, bleed me dry and penalise me for not being a muslim for not being gay and for not being a pregnant junckie because lets face it these groups get everything from this lot, i just laught as karma is a wonderful thing
[acrobatickenny1], scotland

BingoBango said:
so i just laught now, bleed me dry and penalise me for not being a muslim for not being gay and for not being a pregnant junckie because lets face it these groups get everything from this lot, i just laught as karma is a wonderful thing

It's things like that that make me want to smash things.

I have no problem with disagreement, debate and a varying political scale of opinions, but that's just bile spewed out without thinking. If [acrobatickenny1] in Scotland thought about what he'd just said, he'd realise how daft it was.

BlueMooney said:
BingoBango said:
so i just laught now, bleed me dry and penalise me for not being a muslim for not being gay and for not being a pregnant junckie because lets face it these groups get everything from this lot, i just laught as karma is a wonderful thing

I have no problem with disagreement, debate and a varying political scale of opinions, but that's just bile spewed out without thinking. If [acrobatickenny1] in Scotland thought about what he'd just said, he'd realise how daft it was.

Just read the whole thing then!!

The comments after are really funny.

BingoBango said:
Has anyone ever browsed this part of the BBC site? I try not to, but every now and again curiosity gets the better of me. Largely because it's full of right-wing/borderline-fascist crazies calling themselves 'Mr. Angry of England Not Britain (now living in Spain' etc, banging on about all their favourite topics.

Thankfully there is an antidote, and which helpfully rounds up all the most insane comments for us to point and laugh at: <a class="postlink" href="http://ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com/</a>

Good observation. It pisses me off that it seems to be the trend to say you're English above British these days.

BlueMooney said:
BingoBango said:

What scares me is that he probably thinks that kind of thing passes for rational debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.