The best attack: City or Liverpool?

Coutinho - has been consistently good the past few seasons but the fact that he receives compliments such as "better than Silva" from their lot bugs me, he'd be a handy player to have in the squad but he wouldn't be an automatic starter because we have lots of good young players he'd have to accept that.

Mané - they'd have beaten us if he'd have stayed on the pitch apparently. He's good but he's being overrated by the usual dipper journos/pundits, he's the fastest player in a dipper team that would probably be lacking in it if not for him and Salah... we have players just as fast if not faster, who are a younger and have a higher ceiling IMO.

Salah - is having a great season so far but I'm not sure if he can keep this kind of form up(could be another Arshavin), he's scoring a lot but we saw in our game how hit and miss he can be, not seen enough of him to say what his normal level is or whether Klopp has improved him. Would I have him over Sterling or Sané? No.

Coutinho - has been consistently good the past few seasons but the fact that he receives compliments such as "better than Silva" from their lot bugs me, he'd be a handy player to have in the squad but he wouldn't be an automatic starter because we have lots of good young players he'd have to accept that.

Mané - they'd have beaten us if he'd have stayed on the pitch apparently. He's good but he's being overrated by the usual dipper journos/pundits, he's the fastest player in a dipper team that would probably be lacking in it if not for him and Salah... we have players just as fast if not faster, who are a younger and have a higher ceiling IMO.

Salah - is having a great season so far but I'm not sure if he can keep this kind of form up(could be another Arshavin), he's scoring a lot but we saw in our game how hit and miss he can be, not seen enough of him to say what his normal level is or whether Klopp has improved him. Would I have him over Sterling or Sané? No.
Care to expantiate on the bolded?

Firmino Coutinho Mane and Salah are definately the best collective 4 behind ours.

Aresnal, Spurs and Chelsea have 1 stand out attacker each and United don't have any.

Care to expantiate on the bolded?
Oh just the way their fans and some of the media went on about it as if they were about to batter us if our keeper hadn't had the audacity to beat him to the ball like that(how dare he). I think it would have been a tighter game but the ease in which Aguero and De Bruyne cut them open for the opener told me the goals would have been there for us anyway and we don't stop attacking for anyone.

Winning the league match at Anfield is gonna be on par with the derby in terms of satisfaction. Hoping we finally do.

I haven't watched many Liverpool matches. They've got a very good front 4 or 5 players though, but nowhere near as good as ours.

When the dippers acquired Klopp, i thought that they would become a threat. It's taken some time, but they are not far off. Just need to sort out their defence. Next season, ourselves, Chelsea, Liverpool and another red team will fight out a close title race. Who will win ? We will, of course, because we have the best all round team. I don' t think you can really compare teams by looking at different parts.

So next season will be their season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.