The best League?

eddie c 123

After the premiership of course. For me it is the bundesliga I think its alot like the prem and is full of great football. I would go for la liga next but its a 2 horse league. Serie A is just Boring.

eddie c 123 said:
After the premiership of course. For me it is the bundesliga I think its alot like the prem and is full of great football. I would go for la liga next but its a 2 horse league. Serie A is just Boring.

It may be a 2 horse league but so has the prem since 2004. I fyou watch the other teams they have great ability its just real and Barcelona are power houses

This is one of those questions that seem straightforward but really isn't. By best league, what really is the question. Is this an aggregation of all the possible qualities you can find in a league...(i.e. which it should be) or is it simply just one attribute.

From the OP, I sense that for one , competitiveness is implied. As La Liga is downplayed coz it is a 2 horse race, while Sabster appreciates the competitiveness of 3-14 in Serie A. So definitely at least 2 posters see this as a question of competitiveness.

BTW, I don't think it is a given that the Prem is the best. Granted the Bias of having this discussion on Bluemoon will favor the Prem. But I am sure a Madristsa fan site will disagree!

To give this question some credence. I think the OP, or someone else, should list the qualities that make a league great, and then rank each league (or the top 6) on these qualities, Then add that up and see who has the lowest score. Then we can say with some modicum of confidence, which league is best :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.