The best Red wine.

All this wine nonsense! You get all these wine people, don't you? Wine this, wine that. Let's have a bit of red, let's have a bit of white. Ooh, that's a snazzy bouquet. Oh, this smells of, I don't know, basil. Sometimes you just want to say, sod all this wine, just give me a pint of, mineral water.

All this wine nonsense! You get all these wine people, don't you? Wine this, wine that. Let's have a bit of red, let's have a bit of white. Ooh, that's a snazzy bouquet. Oh, this smells of, I don't know, basil. Sometimes you just want to say, sod all this wine, just give me a pint of, mineral water.
Lardy fucking mineral water da, what's wrong with the stuff that comes out of the tap ? Water snob

Is that the 'Post Trump inauguration' drink of choice?

It is in my neck of the woods.
Armageddon is a bit like New Year's Eve. If you haven't got yourself sorted out weeks in advance you'll end up scrambling round at the last minute to find somewhere worthwhile to go and it will just end up being a little bit shit.
It's down to the shelter, decant the wine, change in to evening wear, put Jussi Björling on the grmaphone and enjoy. I'm leaning towards Che gelida manina in homage to тяuмp.

I shall take up of this challenge good knight and play your Trivento Malbec with a cheeky little number from the th'asda stable.
It won the best in the world in the under £15 section.
You may weep when you taste it and this is perfectly normal.

The price has increased @£5.75 for the moment which May or May not be due to my good ladies no nonesense rhetoric and fine Britisher stoichsism that defines us as the bedrock of modern day civilizations.You need us more than we need you and the worlds shall be our oyster.

This Malbec is derived from the foothills of Chilly and not a Le sniff of a eurozone.
We shall drink Malbec whilst Brussels fiddles.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/asda-wine-named-best-world-8150104

2cfsete.jpg

Dear Mr Taxi,

I have bought a bottle of this today and will report my findings. You will not be held responsible for any potential consequences of said consumption.

I see your post and raise you with a suggestion of Argentinian Tilimuqui.

Yours,

Mr Patio

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.