The Biased Football Association

Lkzerinho

I don't know about you but I believe that, if it was the rags or the dippers in the mid-week fixture I think they would have had their game moved immediately, I find it appalling that the FA did not move our game to Saturday early kickoff.

not the FA. The Premier league is in charge of the Premier League fixtures. More to the fact, the TV companies can change fixture dates as they choose to in the current deal. Blame Sky. They dont care about City, they just want viewing figures.

I don't know about you but I believe that, if it was the rags or the dippers in the mid-week fixture I think they would have had their game moved immediately, I find it appalling that the FA did not move our game to Saturday early kickoff.

have they actually ever moved a game for them?

and anyway IMHO Pellegrini just got his excuses in early because he knew all the lads will have their eye on Wednesday and this is what you're gonna be served if you don't give your all in the Prem

I wouldn't be surprised if the knobs at SSNakesTV didn't look, from the point that we were the only ones left, for when the fixtures were set and then arrange TV screenings to make it difficult? They could have moved this had they wanted to!

The clubs sign up to the fact that Sky and BT can change the games to whenever they want.

Plus three days is more than enough between games. Nobody moaned when it was Saturday-Tuesday last week, nobody came on and said "it should be Friday night" "it should have been last year because our players are too soft to play two games in six months", yet it's the same gap minus a few hours.

If anything we've had a kinder, much needed, longer break after the Madrid game before today so what's the difference? We would have needed a longer break after putting so much into the Madrid game, surely?

I don't think the dippers have actually been treated any better than we have. They played in Spain on Thursday night, had to play in South Wales at noon on Sunday and will play again on Thursday. They had to make eight changes as well and this might not affect their league chances but it certainly helped Swansea. It's hard to see what could have been done to give the dippers some help, apart from postponement but why the PL would not allow us to kick off lunch time Saturday I don't know. I'm still not sure it would have changed our result today though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.