"The biggest derby of them all"

The fact is that they have so many plastics in the south, Ireland etc that people with no connection become rivals with their neighbours.

Happening to city too now, which is a shame.

Ric said:
Most of my closest mates are United fans, and they see Liverpool as a bigger game to them than City. Not that I give a shit, of course. But for Ferguson to keep referring to it as a derby? Granted,he's a whisky soaked, deluded pensioner but perhaps we should lay it out in simple terms... Alex, a derby refers to two teams from the same area playing each other. Salford and Liverpool are poles apart, geographically at least.
The river Mersey is actually closer to the swamp than it is to Anfield & the Mersey is shown on the Trafford coat of arms which is the rags coat of arms,they are indeed nearly scousers,strange but true.

There is a light said:
Todays MUEN comment on the Rags v Liverpool being the biggest derby of them all... "It is a constant bugbear of City supporters that they remain only a minor irritant to their Old Trafford rivals".

Is this true? Personally I could not give a flying f*ck what any of them think. I have long since turned off from them and their shit talk. If the Liverpool game is the biggest game for the Rags then good for them.

The fact that they seem to think saying this winds us up would suggest we are still very much in their fans mindsets though and then of course there is the incessant songs and utter glee at the recent derby win. I can understand why matches against the rest of the Sky four have such importance in terms of winning trophies when you are at the top, but you just know they'll be throwing themselves off bridges when we win anything of significance (another reason to hope the famine ends this year)

They are fucking obsessed with us and now they are in denial. The Liverpool thing is just a smokescreen. Tragic really.

hello said:
Ric said:
Most of my closest mates are United fans, and they see Liverpool as a bigger game to them than City. Not that I give a shit, of course. But for Ferguson to keep referring to it as a derby? Granted,he's a whisky soaked, deluded pensioner but perhaps we should lay it out in simple terms... Alex, a derby refers to two teams from the same area playing each other. Salford and Liverpool are poles apart, geographically at least.

Alex, a derby refers to two teams with the same level of debt playing each other. Thats what too much bells does to your marbles.

You are all wasting your breath because he's only getting worse.

Old Whiskey gob changes his mind so often to suit the mood, I'm not bothered if he states the shit that he does.

Come April, it will be a different message, and we all know how much it means to us 'Mancs' to win the real derby.

Forget what some pissed up old tosser from Glasgow thinks, his opinions are crap as he has no knowledge of the piss taking going on in the lives of people from Manchester.

We know our friends from Trafford are more pissed off than anything when they lose the real derby against us. That piss smelling old fart is'nt from Manchester, like most of their fans. He has a plastic global audience to amuse!

didnt baconface himself state after cheating against us "that was the best derby win ever" if they lose to bindippers he will stick with that rant.if they win he will say the bindippers/scum is the best derby win and we all know the press will fall for it! also wayne gooney&gerrard arnt fit for sunday i wonder which one will make a suprise recovery

It won't be long before we are there cup final and barcelona will be our biggest match of the season , Like some people have already quoted they are in self denial and covering their ears and eyes to whats going on in manchester !

Ric said:

Call yourself a city fan not if you have close mates as rags

I dont have any rag mates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.