"The biggest derby of them all"

couldn't really give a toss, it's mainly because we've never been seen as a threat for year's, it'll change soon. As for the MEN, it should be called the London Evening Standard it has so much rag shit in it, i think i read on here recently that they even gave a rag the job of reporting on us! that says it all really!!

Project said:
davymcfc said:
i would say to the fans of united in and around manchester would consider city a big game but as we havnt been challenging up the top of the table for the last god knows how many years then the cockneys and irish and foreign fans dont really care about the derby and care more about liverpool. the fact that united fans sing nursery ryhmes about us all game and then say they dont care at all about city is just a complete farce.

And you can't even call United/Liverpool a derby for somebody who lives in fucking London. Huge, important match, yes. But they've no right to call it a derby.

As for Ferguson, 1) he isn't a Mancunian so didnt support United as a youth, 2) his playing and early managerial career was under a time when Liverpool completely and utterly dominated European football so its natural for him to see them as the big guns and 3) in his 20 odd years at United he hasn't had a credible threat from City so has always been able to dismiss us. So from this perspective its easy to see why he goes on about Liverpool being the biggest game. It's different for the fans though.

Not to mention the fact that he is an arrogant, City obsessed twatty features who can't cope with the fact that City will shortly have by far the best team in Manchester (and in the world for that matter) and it is all happening on his watch. The fornicator will be gone within 12 months, to be replaced by Roy Keane, or Gordon Strachan or Steve Bruce or Paul Ince. Big girl's blouse is what he has turned out to be. After all these years.

If it was city and Liverpool were in say the league cup final.Your telling me Utd fans would want City to win as Liverpool are their derby rivals. Bollox City winning anything would really hurt Utd fans We r their derby.

robinhood CITY said:
If it was city and Liverpool were in say the league cup final.Your telling me Utd fans would want City to win as Liverpool are their derby rivals. Bollox City winning anything would really hurt Utd fans We r their derby.

Plus they'd have to take THAT banner down. It must be up to 33 years now but it's day are numbered.

blueangie said:
Does this mean City v Everton is a derby then? Cos I've never heard any of the media refer to it as such

That's an excellent point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.