The Blossoms

The type of band who think they are Jason Donovan with ripped jeans and try the rip out of people for looking like they should be in games workshop without the awareness to realise they have pretty much nailed the look themselves.

Haha, fucking hell Voodoo, you really don't like em.

Ha. Garbage mate. Like I said seem nice lads but bloody awful bang average music they're churning out. Saw them at live in Leeds last year I think, found it boring. Purposely avoided them at glasto

Great unpretentious band, good catchy songs. Saw them in city square. Daughters love them. All blues all good imo. Think they will go far. Best of luck to them.

Ha. Garbage mate. Like I said seem nice lads but bloody awful bang average music they're churning out. Saw them at live in Leeds last year I think, found it boring. Purposely avoided them at glasto

Each to their own mate. It would be a boring world if we all like fucking simply red. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.