The Bluemoon Job Club.

So that's me out of a job from Friday. I've updated my CV and began to make contact with employment consultants I've dealt with in the past. To cut a long story short, all temporary and fixed term contract staff are out following budget cuts. I'm in the civil service so it's tight anyway.

Can anyone recommend good employment agencies in Manchester? I'm generally a senior administrator with experience in HR, payroll and beyond. Having worked for over fifteen years, I'm able to turn my hand to lots of different things.

I'm sure I'll be ok but it's not nice.

This should be suitable for the majority on here.

899ca37413890dbea1c44dd2e36698ca.jpg

Any PTS sentinel card holders? Maybe 6 months troughing work in Bolton £140 a shift nights. No possession work will be done so shifts will be 4-5 hrs while line is not in use. A former workmate from Newcastle rang me yesterday to see if I could put a fairly local gang together.

Given its a New Year and people may be having thoughts of a new career/start.......i thought id give this a little bump.

All contribution welcome :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.