The Bluemoon Job Club.

I'm looking for anything. I've got CSCS card for labouring although i havent much relevant exp.
Mainly worked in warehousing and distribution for the past 12 years at worker to supervisory level. Just need work, am gonna lose my home and after being told I'll be on a new department on Sunday I got an email last night saying thanks for your efforts now fuck off (seasonal temp so nature of the beast)
I wouldn't mind but the agency were the ones banging on about fulltime positions in New year.. dicks

I hate agencies. I’m an HR man and we aim to get people on the books ASAP as our employees are our lifeblood.

Having a proper job is a huge asset. Good luck, mate. Keep my ear to the ground etc.

I'm looking for anything. I've got CSCS card for labouring although i havent much relevant exp.
Mainly worked in warehousing and distribution for the past 12 years at worker to supervisory level. Just need work, am gonna lose my home and after being told I'll be on a new department on Sunday I got an email last night saying thanks for your efforts now fuck off (seasonal temp so nature of the beast)
I wouldn't mind but the agency were the ones banging on about fulltime positions in New year.. dicks
Best of luck pal,stay positive and something will happen.

There are several decent looking warehouse jobs on the Indeed website. Just google warehouse jobs in manchester and the Indeed job search option will appear.

He should be fine if he gets himself out there. As I said in another post, the migrant worker houseshare near me has seen lads literally arrive on the Monday and be in work by the following Monday. It won’t be well paid but it is income nevertheless.

My lad in his second year as a joiner apprentice needs a new job. He has his tools and passed all exams so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.