The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

Even when he gives up there will still be his cult (quick check that I spelt that right in this case) of musically-challenged followers digging up every echo of every utterance that ever ventured forth from whichever orifice produces such terrible noises. You really can't stop them you know, they're like cockroaches, rats or any other sort of infestation.

I like the cut of your jib. I knew it couldn't be true, what some of our Aus posters (past and present) say about you kiwis!

You two need to get a room. On second thoughts don't, because you'll create something like the Anti Gladioli League, develop a manifesto and then do something intemperate.

Never heard that Mac track before. Fantastic and an easy winner (although I note that the votes gone the other way).

Never heard that Mac track before. Fantastic and an easy winner (although I note that the votes gone the other way).
It was Peter Green’s lament about money. He left Mac soon after. There were three or four albums made by Mac with P. Green. Start with the ‘Dustbin’ album, the first release, simply called Fleetwood Mac. Go listen to a great artist!

Last edited:
@BlueHammer85 is off on another jolly today, so it's down to yours truly to pick up the slack.

Peter Green must have seen this result coming, and that's probably why he quit after Fleetwood Mac released it as a single. A powerful performance from Nina Simone sees her second entry succeed where her first fell short.

Nina Simone (Feeling Good) 24 - 13 Fleetwood Mac (The Green Manalishi)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.