The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - Page 550 - category ideas.

It's a good idea

Inspiration, Courage and bouncing back from adversity is something all posters can learn from.

Tbf don't know anything about him at a personal level, so if he's had adversity in his life that he's overcome then fair play to him.

As I'm typing I've seen your response to Benny's post, this is in danger of turning into one of the other threads !

Alright ! a year goes fast.

not sure i'm ready for all this but here goes!

to refresh your memory -

these were the categories last year for your entries

- 1 of the songs must be a Top 10 US/UK charting hit
- 1 must be by a female artist/group
- 1 must be from after 2000
- other 2 are your own personal favorites.

++

Now, i am after your ideas for a category - once i have a good mix of ideas from you all i will select randomly the 5 categories then ask you to submit your 5 chosen songs via private message.

but first things first... Give me some ideas.

will be a max 32 entries again.
champion @bennyboy @Mad Eyed Screamer and @RobMCFC get automatic entry.

Alright ! a year goes fast.

not sure i'm ready for all this but here goes!

to refresh your memory -

these were the categories last year for your entries

- 1 of the songs must be a Top 10 US/UK charting hit
- 1 must be by a female artist/group
- 1 must be from after 2000
- other 2 are your own personal favorites.

++

Now, i am after your ideas for a category - once i have a good mix of ideas from you all i will select randomly the 5 categories then ask you to submit your 5 chosen songs via private message.

but first things first... Give me some ideas.

will be a max 32 entries again.
champion @bennyboy @Mad Eyed Screamer and @RobMCFC get automatic entry.
I think the person who selected the winning song should get an automatic entry, but I can’t remember who that was . . .

Clearly there should be no repeat entries, which means everyone will have to study the song list from last time.

I am not sure we need to change categories. I thought those were really good and brought a lot of diversity to the mix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.