THE BOJ

I wish you guys would stop bigging Boj up and hailing him as world-class and that he'll solve all our problems when he's fit again. Wait until he's got 20-30 games under his belt first, jesus.

vbr said:
I wish you guys would stop bigging Boj up and hailing him as world-class and that he'll solve all our problems when he's fit again. Wait until he's got 20-30 games under his belt first, jesus.

Your post is the first time that term has been used in this thread. The original post was simply information about when he will be back. Are you lost?

Disturbance said:
vbr said:

Your post is the first time that term has been used in this thread. The original post was simply information about when he will be back. Are you lost?

Except people have been hailing him as a savior and world-class saying he'll be the answer when he's back

i think hughes training sessions have a lot to answer for just look for yourself :-

blumoon said:
Manchester City 8 S Wright-Phillips Calf Muscle Strain no return date
N Onuoha Hamstring Injury 10th Jan 09
C Evans Ankle/Foot Injury 10th Jan 09
B Mwaruwari Groin Strain no return date
Robinho Sprained Ankle 10th Jan 09
M Petrov Knee Injury 21st Feb 09
M Johnson Groin Strain 10th Jan 09
V Bojinov Calf/Shin Injury 17th Feb 09

blue 1992 said:
th boj has been very unlucky, i think we should give a cheer for him if he makes an appearace on the bench or starts. have we got a song for boj by the way?
ye we hhave got a song for im it goes vaalleriiii bojinov vaallerriiii bojinov to the tune of ireland is superman

vbr said:
Disturbance said:

Except people have been hailing him as a savior and world-class saying he'll be the answer when he's back

He's not the saviour he's a very naughty boy.

vbr said:
Disturbance said:

While he's been hobbling about on crutches he's looked more like scoring than Vassell.

Big G said:
vbr said:

While he's been hobbling about on crutches he's looked more like scoring than Vassell.

I think a coma patients looked more like scoring than Vassell this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.