The Boss

I have a couple of spares for this as cousin can't change shifts. They tickets give a choice of on the pitch or lower level seating. Cheers

NOW SOLD

Last edited:
I have 2 tickets for reserved seats in East stand level 3 but looking for £140 for the pair if anyone is interested .

I have 2 tickets for reserved seats in East stand level 3 but looking for £140 for the pair if anyone is interested .

Hi mate. I understand there are a fair few people coming over from Ireland for the gig because the Boss sold out in minutes for his concert over there. If you get to the ground early you should be able to shift your spares.

I am gonna be getting there for just about kick off as I'm working in London tomorrow. All the best!

Touts will offer you next to nothing outside, as it isn't sold out I would try and get what you can as early as possible.

Touts will offer you next to nothing outside, as it isn't sold out I would try and get what you can as early as possible.

True. Tickets were over priced at circa £80!

I can even see the Roses tickets going cheap in June when people remeber they are has beens - even though those gigs are sold out!

Hi mate. I understand there are a fair few people coming over from Ireland for the gig because the Boss sold out in minutes for his concert over there. If you get to the ground early you should be able to shift your spares.

I am gonna be getting there for just about kick off as I'm working in London tomorrow. All the best!
Hi Tim the reason I'm selling is because I've just had back surgery and can't make it. Also got 2 tickets for coldplay as won't be able to make that either. Gutted to be missing springsteen .

Hi Tim the reason I'm selling is because I've just had back surgery and can't make it. Also got 2 tickets for coldplay as won't be able to make that either. Gutted to be missing springsteen .

Sorry to hear about your back surgery mate. I wish I good day it was a dodgy gig too cheers you but I am afraid that it was three and a half hours of the Boss at his best!

Sorry to hear about your back surgery mate. I wish I good day it was a dodgy gig too cheers you but I am afraid that it was three and a half hours of the Boss at his best!
Cheers Tim. All concerts by the boss are good I will just content myself with the thoughts of previous concerts I've been to lol. If I'm ok I shall go down to wembley and pick a ticket up outside.

Cheers Tim. All concerts by the boss are good I will just content myself with the thoughts of previous concerts I've been to lol. If I'm ok I shall go down to wembley and pick a ticket up outside.

Good stuff mate.

Definite improvement on his last Etihad gig, although that was good too like you said!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.