The Boxing thread

Has anyone seen the under card for saturday? Deary me. Murray and Smith versus taxi driver, Singleton vs Anward and Marcus Morrison against a nobody. Eddie Hearns magic
Yeah its a bad card. Crolla will get hammered by Barroso. I dont know why Hearn went this way. He got Kevin Mitchell well and truely smashed up by this guy. The money it better be a huge pay day for Mitchell as he is taking a huge risk.
I think Skys coverage is showing the Derek Chisora fight too so that will add to the sky coverage. I honestly feel they will show 3 fights from Manchester and the Chisora fight.

Yeah its a bad card. Crolla will get hammered by Barroso. I dont know why Hearn went this way. He got Kevin Mitchell well and truely smashed up by this guy. The money it better be a huge pay day for Mitchell as he is taking a huge risk.
I think Skys coverage is showing the Derek Chisora fight too so that will add to the sky coverage. I honestly feel they will show 3 fights from Manchester and the Chisora fight.

In all honesty I've only seen one Barroso fight and then was the Kev Mitchell fight, I have no idea where hes picked up this reputation as being a top fighter ready to tear up trees and anything else in front of him. A heavy handed southpaw will always be a danger but he looked like a bit of a plodder to me and if Crolla boxes smart, I think he can take it the distance.

Yeah just hoping they show Pulev Chisora in the arena because the card is a stinker.

Crolla can be outworked. Look at who has beaten him Derry Mathews and Gary Sykes. I know that Barroso will catch him but its a big question to see how Crolla takes the shot. The WBA is the worst belt ever in some divisions they got 3 world champions which is fucking mental.

Crolla can be outworked. Look at who has beaten him Derry Mathews and Gary Sykes. I know that Barroso will catch him but its a big question to see how Crolla takes the shot. The WBA is the worst belt ever in some divisions they got 3 world champions which is fucking mental.

The WBA is rancid but the IBF isnt far behind because of its mandatorys, and the WBC will always be tainted in my eyes from the whole Sergio Martinez affair.

When's Zin fighting Mac the Knife?

Been some needle in the build up.

The German card that Derek Chisora is fighting on has a talented avoided Irish fighter on it and he could well be the next break out fighter. Being managed by Pat Magee has power genuine KO power has taken this fight on short notice and was helping Crolla in his training for this fight. Phillip Sutcliffe Jnr the guy has had injuries problems with his hand fighting the European ranked number 2 a Saurland fighter but has the power and skill to win this fight. May have to KO him to get the decision I hope Sky show it but highly unlikely they will.

Canelo v Khan undercard.

David Lemieux v Glen Tapia
Frankie Gomez v Mauricio Herrera
Patrick Teixeira v Curtis Stevens
Diego De La Hoya v Rocco Santomauro
Jason Quigley v James De La Rosa

I'm going Canelo stops Khan rnd 10.

The Canelo v Khan undercard looks good do hope that Jason Quigley gets in a decent 50-50 fight or a tester sooner rather than later. But he is with Golden Boy and they will work him up the rankings and get him a World title fight. Looks a good prospect can honestly see Quigley v Callum Smith happening. Only 24 too has a lot of class and a good am background too. I look at Irish boxing scene there may well be a few fighters who will go on to fight for World titles in the next few years. In Quigley , Tommy McCarthy and in a fight or 2 maybe Stephen Ormond were just waiting to see a few more coming up behind them in the ams they look even better in Michael Conlan aka Jamie Conlans younger brother and Paddy Barnes too some great talent waiting to break into the pro ranks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.