The Boxing thread

Bit harsh, the bloke had been whaling on him since the knock down. Thought Degale showed heart and no shortness of skill, nothing but admiration for him, draw would be good.
A draw it is.

He left the flurry to late though, another 10 seconds and i reckon he would have knocked the other fella down, close fight either way and a good watch. He had a bit of a breather by then but it is easy to say from my position, very easy in fact, probably why i said it :-D

Draw was right result for me, I had degale 2 up going into the last round so draw for me. never realised they did majority result like that, thought if 2 judges had it even and the third had degale winning, he would of won the fight

Fair result, just watched it.....

Degale didn't have enough in the tank for me, he was fighting on instinct towards the end... Big potential payday for a rematch in the uk, mayweather will lap it up as it will allow him to break in to promote the brand over here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.