The Boxing thread

Price needs to retire now. 4 defeats by KO he hasnt got a chin for the Heavyweight game sadly. Any fighters he has boxed that were gatekeepers for the top 10 fighters he got KOd. Mad to think he was chasing a fight with AJ.

Price needs to retire now. 4 defeats by KO he hasnt got a chin for the Heavyweight game sadly. Any fighters he has boxed that were gatekeepers for the top 10 fighters he got KOd. Mad to think he was chasing a fight with AJ.

That's why he was chasing aj. big payday before he got ko'd again for peanuts comparatively

Kell Brook V Errol Spence Jnr might be getting the go ahead what a big fight. If they get that in the UK it would be some fight. Brook in Sheffield would be hard for Spence to beat while Brook anywhere else would be a tough fight for Brook. Liking what i am see from Spence Jnr. Feel Kel might be getting a bit big for this weight so sooner or later he will move up 1 divison not the 2 divisions.

Was going to post in the doc thread but thought this one more appropriate. Anyway talking with some mate's last night, got around to boxing dicuss in old fight films and documentaries, Which lead onto the rumble in the jungle and a doc/film produced in the mid 90s When We Were Kings. The film it self was directed by Leon Gastard and took 20 year to put together, a top top watch for anyone, some where in my house hidden away is the DID of this but can't find it. I have looked it up on you tube but it seems to be blocked anyone know why, and if there are any ways to watch online.

You can get it on amazon in a double with 'the greatest' for 6 quid mate.

If you're a bit of a boxing nut I'd recommend trying to find 'assault in the ring' a fight between luis Resto and billy collins jr where it turned out Restowas wearing loaded gloves much like Margarito is suspected to have done in the cotto fight. I'd hazard a guess ud be able to find it on YouTube.

Was going to post in the doc thread but thought this one more appropriate. Anyway talking with some mate's last night, got around to boxing dicuss in old fight films and documentaries, Which lead onto the rumble in the jungle and a doc/film produced in the mid 90s When We Were Kings. The film it self was directed by Leon Gastard and took 20 year to put together, a top top watch for anyone, some where in my house hidden away is the DID of this but can't find it. I have looked it up on you tube but it seems to be blocked anyone know why, and if there are any ways to watch online.

http://www.watchfree.to/watch-3f87f-When-We-Were-Kings-movie-online-free-putlocker.html

You can get it on amazon in a double with 'the greatest' for 6 quid mate.

If you're a bit of a boxing nut I'd recommend trying to find 'assault in the ring' a fight between luis Resto and billy collins jr where it turned out Restowas wearing loaded gloves much like Margarito is suspected to have done in the cotto fight. I'd hazard a guess ud be able to find it on YouTube.
As I remember and not nit picking here...the gloves were technically 'unloaded' i.e wasn't half the knuckle padding removed? Collins had huge knuckle prints all over him post fight. The trainer...Panama 'peppermint schnapps' was where the blame lied....again from memory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.