The Boxing thread

Crolla seems like a decent bloke but all those Salford Rag scrotes making their way home with their bottom lips wobbling brings a wry smile to my face. Unlucky lol

Guys, how much would the main eventers made from that fight tonight? And also how much would Katie Taylor etc have made? Having an argument with a mate here. I was saying 20-30k max.

I would hazard a guess that she was on a fixed signing bonus when she turned pro with a guarantee of x amount of fights a year with a certain amount per fight. So maybe £300k signing bonus and £20k a fight plus sponsorship. She may well get a cut of ticket sales and Irish TV money too.

Like to see our Flanny against anthony
I think a battle of Manchester is Crolla's best hope now. However, if Terry beats Petrov in 2 weeks then you'd expect his ambitions would be higher than the very limited Crolla. This may seem harsh but prior to being hit over the head with a concrete slab he was a nobody. Now there's this massive adulation for him. I'm sure most of the scrotes watching him hadn't heard of him before that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.