The Boxing thread

I think a battle of Manchester is Crolla's best hope now. However, if Terry beats Petrov in 2 weeks then you'd expect his ambitions would be higher than the very limited Crolla. This may seem harsh but prior to being hit over the head with a concrete slab he was a nobody. Now there's this massive adulation for him. I'm sure most of the scrotes watching him hadn't heard of him before that.

Terry wins next week or so him v Linaires would be a easy fight for Warren to make. Then that winner against Mikey Garcia who i think will KO them all. I think Terry beats Crolla and i think he has the toughness to do a job on Linaires too.

If Flanagan and Crolla were to meet then the organisers would probably have to segregate the crowd as it would be like a mini derby day. Sad state of affairs tbh as me personally would always cheer on the manchester boxer. I remember going to watch the hitman years ago at the velodrome iirc , there must have been 20 of us and the majority were reds, football and boxing should be kept apart.

If Flanagan and Crolla were to meet then the organisers would probably have to segregate the crowd as it would be like a mini derby day. Sad state of affairs tbh as me personally would always cheer on the manchester boxer. I remember going to watch the hitman years ago at the velodrome iirc , there must have been 20 of us and the majority were reds, football and boxing should be kept apart.
agreed

terry flanagan should not go near Crolla terry is on another level at the moment and Crolla turned it down before so why should he give it him now

i not seen alot of Crolla but what i watch last night he looked open from the start and too front on and always open to the upper cut but took some big shots and still kept on going so credit to him for giving it 100% but never in the fight and got hurt and you can not take many of them and keep coming back so needs to pick his best fights for money than thinking of world titles

Should of seen the last boxing event in Manchester billed City vs United.

Was Crolla vs Murray.

Riots all event, didn't help matters that Leeds supporters were also there following Josh Warrington.

One month to go and the Joshua vs Klitschko undercard consists of Quigg vs Simion and Taylor vs TBA. I cant believe Eddie Hearn gets away with this shite

Crolla doesn't deserve a shot at Flanagan yet.

I have a ticket for Flanagan and Smith v Williams. Really looking forwards to a day out including Hull at home. Never been to the boxing before.

One month to go and the Joshua vs Klitschko undercard consists of Quigg vs Simion and Taylor vs TBA. I cant believe Eddie Hearn gets away with this shite

Did you see Bellew fuck him off after he beat Haye? Hearn looks gutted. At the end of the day, Joshua v Klitschko is a 90,000 sell out. Somebody must want to go! Just not me.

Crolla is an average Domestic fighter, great heart, no power or technique. Im pretty sure that without the incident where he was hit with a rock or whatever he wouldn't be talked about as much as he is now.

Boxing is on its arse at the minute, I would like to see Haye and Bellend go at it again and Joshua unify the division. 90% of the rest is dull as f*ck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.