The Boxing thread

Answer mate, yes and yes haha, look at tonight for instance I personally thought klitschko was in front up until the storage, don't no about you? But the cards read otherwise, yes America is notorious for dodgy decisions as are some other countries
Yeah i had him just ahead as Joshua was getting his shit together and Klitschko was starting to flag. So it was closing back up pretty fast but at the time i had him ahead yeah, not by much though.

Yeah i had him just ahead as Joshua was getting his shit together and Klitschko was starting to flag. So it was closing back up pretty fast but at the time i had him ahead yeah, not by much though.
Klitschko should've gone after him after the knockdown but he let him bk in I thought, AJ looked shagged at that point

Klitschko had him finished in the 6th (I think), his safety first approach fucked him over in the end though. Had he gone for it like AJ did when he had Klitschko hurt there was no way AJ would have survived. When you have a fighter as hurt as AJ was its unforgivable to not go for the kill. He was out on his feet for at least 2 rounds.

Huge credit to AJ though he showed tremendous heart in the end.

Klitschko had him finished in the 6th (I think), his safety first approach fucked him over in the end though. Had he gone for it like AJ did when he had Klitschko hurt there was no way AJ would have survived. When you have a fighter as hurt as AJ was its unforgivable to not go for the kill. He was out on his feet for at least 2 rounds.

Huge credit to AJ though he showed tremendous heart in the end.
Agree mate obviously I wanted AJ to win but I really warmed to klitschko in the build up and in the fight, a real gentleman, and moved really well on his feet tonight for a 41 year old, I hope he doesn't retire as he still has alot to give and had he gone after AJ after the knockdown he would undoubtedly be champ now

The reason Klishc didn't finish it is that at 41 his stamina and power wasn't up to it.
Both fighters rested in the middle rounds but AJ's youth gave him the strength to finish it
He wouldn't have beaten a 31 yr old Klisch
AJ's feet were stuck to the canvas for the whole fight.
A young mobile fighter would leather him - but does that man exist?

Let's not forget when Wlad had AJ on the back foot he hadn't long take a big shot himself.

I thought Wlad was done, but he caught AJ and he looked all over over the place leaning on the ropes and AJ looked fucked, done, outta gas and ready to go. It took AJ two rounds to recover and Wlad was unable to take advantage of it.

Maybe Wlad felt it too and was unable to really deliver that big, final shot.

But, what a fight, what a pair of gentleman. Both the Klitschkos are a credit to their chose profession.

The reason Klishc didn't finish it is that at 41 his stamina and power wasn't up to it.
Both fighters rested in the middle rounds but AJ's youth gave him the strength to finish it
He wouldn't have beaten a 31 yr old Klisch
AJ's feet were stuck to the canvas for the whole fight.
A young mobile fighter would leather him - but does that man exist?
I wouldn't say his power wasnt up to it that shot he hit AJ with was on the head, if that would've hit him on the jaw it would've been good nite sunshine. And that uppercut klitschko took would've cleaned any fucker out there and then but fair play he stayed up, full respect to the guy and a great ambassador for the sport

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.