The Boxing thread

the biggest winner last night Eddie" Hearn

he can sit there and just count the dollars that will come rolling in the usa will love AJ and even some of the old boxers will be having a look at themselves and fancy coming out of retirement did you see the look on lennox lewis face. great fight by the 2 of them but the age gap was the leveller and i still have questions about AJ chin but credit to him last night worked the ring after going down and the corner team did a great job on holding him back to refuel and get his head right so credit to them

and also did you see the ref hold back the boxers far to long after klitschko went down after every count he took to long get the fight back on but what a fight and fight nights are back

Joshua cant take a punch
Really? Looked a hell of a straight right he took to me. Not many are getting up after that although klitchko should have finished him then. Dont forget, joshua wasnt fighting a mug, he deserves a lot of credit.

Wladimir's reputation and legacy as a boxer is fully in tact. What a man, what a boxer. Fair play to the man.

It's a pity he lost to that tossbag, Fury.

AJ had to dig deep, too the depths, and did. He needs to work on that defence.
Totally agree the likes of Bellew and Haye should have a long hard look at themselves and realise this is the way to conduct yourself.

Thought the ref stopped it slightly prematurely. When he stopped it the punches were hitting gloves and missing.

Think it was because Klitschko wasn't hitting back after being put down twice in that round.... most refs would have stopped the fight after the second knock down in that round, I'm glad he carried it on, just a shame it wasn't a full on KO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.