The Boxing thread

Gervonta Davis looks good i be a bit surprised if he stays in that weight division for long think he will move up within the next 3 to 4 fights. Him against Lomachenko would be a great fight to see but i think he needs maybe 3 more fights to be ready for Lomachenko IF Lomachenko stays in the division. Can see him and Davis going up to Lightweight and both winning a World title.

Gervonta Davis looks good i be a bit surprised if he stays in that weight division for long think he will move up within the next 3 to 4 fights. Him against Lomachenko would be a great fight to see but i think he needs maybe 3 more fights to be ready for Lomachenko IF Lomachenko stays in the division. Can see him and Davis going up to Lightweight and both winning a World title.
Yeah he's only 22 isn't he? Pretty sure he will outgrow that division soon

The uncle Dirrel should be banned for life after that shit. It is a shocking thing to see from a corner team member to do. No matter how shit your fighter has done either way respect the other fighter and his team. The lad wasnt even expecting it a few free shots its a terrible thing for boxing.
Boxing is trying to win back some of there supporters from the UFC and have been doing well in that regard with some brilliant fights over the last year or so let people talk about the fighters and not the bullshit from the corner.

I see dillian whyte has pulled out of his fight with mariusz walsh on june 3rd at 02 arena. Ten minutes later Chisora pulls out of his rematch in Helsinki with robert helenius on may 27th. This was announced before last night's tragic events.. Maybe a rematch on the cards .?

Teddy atlas was asked who he'd want next to him in a bar room fight, strange question but he said GGG.. on reflection, id go with zabba.

I see dillian whyte has pulled out of his fight with mariusz walsh on june 3rd at 02 arena. Ten minutes later Chisora pulls out of his rematch in Helsinki with robert helenius on may 27th. This was announced before last night's tragic events.. Maybe a rematch on the cards .?

Teddy atlas was asked who he'd want next to him in a bar room fight, strange question but he said GGG.. on reflection, id go with zabba.

Went Helsinki to watch Froch v Abraham, as we were turning up at the venue 100s were coming out, we thought we'd got our times wrong and missed the fight
We asked someone coming out " is it over " and someone said " yes Helenius won "
They weren't even staying for the main event :)

Went Helsinki to watch Froch v Abraham, as we were turning up at the venue 100s were coming out, we thought we'd got our times wrong and missed the fight
We asked someone coming out " is it over " and someone said " yes Helenius won "
They weren't even staying for the main event :)

I don't get punters standing at the bar all night only to watch one fight, especially when you can usually take your beer in. Saw frampton in brooklyn last july, nearly all the LSC fans in their seats from the off. That said it was $15 a scoop, i've had cheaper brass ; )

I don't get punters standing at the bar all night only to watch one fight, especially when you can usually take your beer in. Saw frampton in brooklyn last july, nearly all the LSC fans in their seats from the off. That said it was $15 a scoop, i've had cheaper brass ; )

I think it depends on the venue and the card. IF it doesnt have a good card with say a couple of local based fighters on the card then the locals will stay out in the bars which is sad. I think with everything the last show i was at in Dublin a Matchroom show with Mathew Macklin fighting. But Hearn done a smart thing and had a host of local fighters on the bill fighting. He is doing it again up in Belfast for the Ryan Burnett world title fight. Now dont get me wrong its a cheap card for Hearn to put on but for those there those local grudge fights can be brilliant to see too. So on the undercard I think big Tommy McCarthy is fighting Mike Perez the Cork based Cuban is the big local undercard fight which will be a great match up while it lasts. Also it be jammed packed with a lot of talented Irish boxers all over the bill too. Paul Hyland Jnr looks a good prospect might win a European title but just lacks the power to be a World champion for me is also on the card and Tyrone McCullagh too who I want to see going up in class think he will go far can bang a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.