The Boxing thread

Broner is so shit. Had so much hype around him a few years ago but he's just a bum.

Broner is a 4-weight world champion so he can't be that much of a bum. He just looks like someone not that committed to the sport anymore. Too much too soon for him in terms of the success he had earlier in his career and he wasn't mature enough to deal with it and retain the hunger to pursue genuine greatness. There is major talent and skill there but if you can't be arsed then it's not difficult for technically sound fighters like Garcia to shut you down over 12 rounds. Even on Saturday night there were brief glimpses of the class Broner possesses when he could be bothered to let his hands go but not anywhere near enough.

I think Garcia proved he's certainly more than just a "technically sound" fighter(you're looking at a P4P fighter now), it's doing Garcia's masterclass a disservice to say Broner just wasn't trying. For me no matter which Broner turned up Garcia had more levels and made him pay for every little flash of skill Broner showed, he seems to have the right mix of boxing skill and iq... and he can bang.

Can't wait for it! Hope it is a real war and surprises people.
Yeah hope so, she's away that weekend so got mates coming over early doors for 12.30 City then 17.30 Rags on the box
Poker night and BBQ
Can't bloody wait :)

Not sure everyone will still be going at 04.00 though

£20 is crazy for the fight but people will pay it. I think they will get there moneys worth. I feel that its going to be a close fight but Money to win. McGregor will drop him then Money will get on his bike and hit and run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.