The Boxing thread

Keep driving past the poster for the New Zealand heavyweight and hughy fury fight on September 29th.

Quick question - I have not been for years to the arena but will this just be full of gypsys kicking off? Will it be safe if I just keep my head down?

Keep driving past the poster for the New Zealand heavyweight and hughy fury fight on September 29th.

Quick question - I have not been for years to the arena but will this just be full of gypsys kicking off? Will it be safe if I just keep my head down?

Crolla & Warrington have the knob head fan base. I'm sure you'll be fine worsley.

Crolla v Ricky Burns fight made for Manchester would be a good domestic fight whoever loses will retire is what i am thinking. I would go with Burns to beat Crolla if it was in a neutral venue but with it being in Manchester Burns needs a big big showing to get the win. I just wouldnt put it past Burns who when he hangs the gloves up can be happy with what he has done as a fighter.

It's going down this weekend. Predictions?

Me: staged fight to make McGregor and the bout look good, possibly a points decision to result in a rematch

McGregor has apparently already declined Lomachenko's offer saying it wouldn't make sense with the weight difference.

Isn't it like those cross code rugby games played by Wigan and Bath in the 90's? Wigan won the league game by about 80 points, Bath won the union game also by a huge margin. Neither team could cope with the technicalities of the opposite code.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.