The Boxing thread

Really looking forward to mgregor and mayweather. Hope it is a real spectacle. The build up this week will be good to watch.

Carl Frampton has parted company with Cyclone Promotions. Doesnt say if he has left Mcguigans gym aswell. Surprised to say the least as they seem to get on very well!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Seeing Mcgregor at around 4/1 in most places. Has there ever been a worse value bet in sports history?

Even if the biggest shock ever somehow happens you've still won virtually fuck all. At least if he was at 100s or summat more reasonable you could maybe forgive people for putting a couple of quid on. 4/1!

Seeing Mcgregor at around 4/1 in most places. Has there ever been a worse value bet in sports history?

Even if the biggest shock ever somehow happens you've still won virtually fuck all. At least if he was at 100s or summat more reasonable you could maybe forgive people for putting a couple of quid on. 4/1!

I think he has a chance I honestly do. I am no boxing expert but 41 is a lot older than a very fit 29.

I think he has a chance I honestly do. I am no boxing expert but 41 is a lot older than a very fit 29.

Mayweather at 41 I believe is still fitter than McGregor. Was listening to McGregor previous sparring partner and he was saying that he was running out of gas by round six, with 2 weeks to go before the fight.

Should be interesting either way.

It's sad that the McGregor fight has relegated GGG Vs Alvarez in the publicity stakes. The latter is a genuinely competitive, world class match up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.