The Boxing thread

Well the Canelo vs GGG fight is finally here. Still not changed my mind I pick Alvarez, simply an excellent fighter with very underrated defensive prowess and an old head on young shoulders, he's not giving up experience it's the other way around for me.

Wouldn't be shocked if GGG wins he has the power for the knockout against anyone within his weight range but can't see him winning on points, still think Jacobs edged him in their fight so hope it's called fairly for both fighters if it goes to the cards.

Wont mind who wins this one personally, I rate them both, the best facing the best... it needed to happen. I just hope people get off Canelos back and start appreciating him from now on(they both should be appreciated).

What time is this on and is it Ppv?

Yeah it should be a good fight. Rigondeaux be 37 when the fight comes. This is his biggest pay day who is the best technical fighter out there. Feel for Rigo just hope that this fight he will be at his peak still. Rigondeaux moving up to Super Featherweight is a big call too thought it would of been at Featherweight so Lomachenko has to be the favourite for the fight but i wouldnt put it past Rigo to get the win.

He deserves this fight and is without doubt the best technical fighter outside of mayweather in the last decade, unfortunately he just isn't glamorous enough to obtain the coverage he should.... wil be tough this though and he has taken the risk associated to the reward... if he remains slick and mother time doesn't catch up with him, he'll rightly be regarded as the best PFP fighter in the world..

He deserves this fight and is without doubt the best technical fighter outside of mayweather in the last decade, unfortunately he just isn't glamorous enough to obtain the coverage he should.... wil be tough this though and he has taken the risk associated to the reward... if he remains slick and mother time doesn't catch up with him, he'll rightly be regarded as the best PFP fighter in the world..

Yeah it will be really good fight for Rigo. He should of had a Frampton fight but Frampton moved up weight as he couldnt make the weight division no longer. Rigo was touted to fight Santa Cruz and like Frampton he moved up. Same with to some extent Quigg all of them have avoided him sadly. I hope Rigo gets the win as a purest in boxing he is by far the best fighter i seen live when he destroyed Willie Big Bang Casey it was like you were watching a artist in the ring.

As for Billy Joe Saunders and his kid totally disgraceful to see his kid do that. If that was my son doing that I would be disgusted and appoligising to Munroe and then giving the son a few slaps back at home.

What time is this on and is it Ppv?
Sorry you've probably already looked this up but it's on Box Nation PPV and it's expected to be around 4am(probably end up later).

Saunders is on BT Sport and Boxnation, ring walk expected at around 12am.

Source The Sun: At least they are useful for something eh?

Last edited:
Any public links for this will die on their arse mate tbh. Not trying to put a downer on it but there is a lot of interest, come fight time or earlier they go to rat shit.
Anything decent to play through acestream or sopcast?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.