The Boxing thread

Surely they can sort the skirt thing out before the fight and know if it is gonna ride up all fight.

If that Parker gets that over arm right hook in then Fury is in big trouble.

So the wannabe Rambo with the toughest training camps the world has ever known did not win?

Arf!!!

Linares v Campbell was a quality fight. The KD gave Linares the edge as I had him winning by 1.

Can't see Linares giving Campbell the rematch though as I think there's a good chance if it's in the UK that Campbell wins.

Linares v Campbell was a quality fight. The KD gave Linares the edge as I had him winning by 1.

Can't see Linares giving Campbell the rematch though as I think there's a good chance if it's in the UK that Campbell wins.

Sad to hear that Campbells dad passed away 2 weeks before the fight too. That must of been the worst prep for Luke. He is a really talented guy. I agree the knock down had Linares winning the fight out in the US. It was a close fight. Think Linares a great fighter but he is beatable. I think if I was Terry Flanagan i be banging down Frank Warrens door to make this fight happen now more so than ever before.

Regarding Frank Warren he signed Carl Frampton to a promotional deal with a promise for a big fight in Windsor park in the summer time. I know Warren can be a bit hit and miss but Frampton is signing on the promise that this Windsor Park fight will be made. Now I also hear if the fight at Windsor Park isnt made in the summer Frampton has a clause in his contract to get out of the deal. Warren is offering the bigger money compared to Hearn. Also all of Framptons fights will be on BT.

Haye to get his revenge is my guess and we all love a triology fight so expect the 2 of them to make the most out of these fights.

Given that so there is so much money at stake in Boxing (and rematches) are there ever fights where both sides set up for the underdog to win so both can profit from a rematch?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.