The Brazilians

HijO said:
And as for bad weather players, Elano and especially Jo (both Eastern-Europe/Russia) have played in much worse weather circumstances than all the rest of the City squad, and they both performed there...

The phrase 'fair-weather' wasn't literal. I was talking about how they seem to go missing when the chips are down.

masterwig said:
HijO said:
And as for bad weather players, Elano and especially Jo (both Eastern-Europe/Russia) have played in much worse weather circumstances than all the rest of the City squad, and they both performed there...

The phrase 'fair-weather' wasn't literal. I was talking about how they seem to go missing when the chips are down.

Well, I'm not English so I kinda read that literal :p
But you have a big point there, these are not the players who step up in a bad game.
That's a shame (for that kind of money spent/spending on wages), but it's reality...

Robinho has obviously not been right for a few weeks.

Perhaps it's no bad thing we play on Sunday without any of them and see how we get on.

Our best play tonight was without any of em on, but that ain't sayin much...

dawn-of-the-thread.jpg

Funny how the attitudes of these Brazilians are completely different to the ones ten years ago. Good bump.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.