The Bridge Series 3

Yep - looking forward to this. Fitting given your username that this programme had one of the finest opening scenes ever -

lights go out on the Bridge then come on again - CCTV shows a body on the border between Denmark and Sweden - straddles the line. Then they find its two corpses ! Then it turns out the Danish half of the body is on the Swedish side of the border and vice versa for the other side forcing two police forces to act together.

How can you watch that and not think its going to be worth watching.........?????

Cracking programme and looking forward to the next series. Saga is a great character.

Looking forward to this, really enjoyed the first two series. Not quite as good as The Killing, but good nonetheless.

Can't beat a bit of Scandinavian noir.

By the time series 4 comes out I don't think I will need the subtitles . I really liked the first two thought they were very well written and having been there a few times it always amuses me when I recognize a location.

Help please! Smashed my way through seasons 1 and 2 of the bridge on netflix but now can't find anywhere online for the start of season3! BBC only have episodes 5 onwards and all online links I've found so far have Spanish subtitles, can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find this online?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.