The Bridge Series 3

Looking forward to this, really enjoyed the first two series. Not quite as good as The Killing, but good nonetheless.

Can't beat a bit of Scandinavian noir.

The Killing's first series was a, er, killer. But its subsequent series weren't as good. The Bridge has just got better and better.

Anyone!? Please!

looks like 22 notes from Amazon pal - but at least the postage is free ;-)

Missed series 2 but saw 1, and recently finished watching all of 3 on bbc4. I have to say I enjoyed series 3 even more than 1, which is rare for these shows, definitely worth getting.

Actually its on ebay to buy, not auction, for 14.95 - bargain for 10 hours

looks like 22 notes from Amazon pal - but at least the postage is free ;-)

Missed series 2 but saw 1, and recently finished watching all of 3 on bbc4. I have to say I enjoyed series 3 even more than 1, which is rare for these shows, definitely worth getting.

Actually its on ebay to buy, not auction, for 14.95 - bargain for 10 hours

cheers, will bite the bullet then! not exactly a huge outlay

I've watched all of season 3 and i think it's finished as the ending didn't really need to go any further which is a shame as i like the double act.
We were disappointed after enjoying Series 2 very much. Rewatching S3 on i player and seeing how many characters and storylines we had forgotten as we watched.

Saga seemed to over play her weirdness with her mad stares at times and striking the body of her boss was not pleasant to watch. And why did she have to announce she had just come on and needed some underpants just as I was eating my tea??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.