The Catwalk

As a kid I used to love the connection between players and fans. Your heroes walking in amongst the great unwashed and signing autographs and chatting with the fans. I suppose if they've never experienced such a closeness to their heroes....
The catwalk just emphasises to disconnect.
That was long winded...yawn...

Really couldn't give a monkey's about the catwalk. After 45 years of being a City fan maybe I'm turning into a Plastic!

Who at the club is thinking these things up. have they consulted any real fans, were a football club. The players are already as far removed from reality as it is.

As good as the football and has been for the past few seasons, this sort of shite is the sort of thing which is putting me off football at a time I should be enjoying it more than ever.

Granted I will never have to experience the catwalk unless I choose to, but the fact some marketing goon thinks this is a good idea and managed to get it approved says everything about the direction the club is rapidly going.

Fortunately the football is generally that good I will keep renewing my season ticket as usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.