The Chameleons / Chameleons Vox

When I first met him in 1993 I was amazed to find out he was born on the first street I lived on (Hopkinson Avenue in Denton) met him many times over the years and he was always friendly. And humble when you consider what a brilliant band the Chameleons were and how underrated they still are.

Never found out why he was a Blackpool FC fan!

https://northmanchester.fm/listen/

My good friend and former next door neighbour, Ray Bowles, played bass alongside John in Bushart and Chameleons vox.
He hosts a show on Fridays, 4pm - 5.30pm, on North Manchester FM
Ray has said this about this Friday's show..... tune in, will be a cracking tribute (you can listen live with the above link)

Hi all just to let everyone know as your all aware the passing of John Lever yesterday Monday 13th March..has hit people hard in many different ways..many many tributes have flooded in which are all very touching..so this Friday on my M40 show I'm going to do a full show as a tribute to my mate John...I'll be playing a wide selection of songs by bands that John has been involved with over his career and chatting about all things JL ..so come and join me ... this Friday from 4pm til 5.30pm on North Manchester 106.6fm.. FOR A TRIBUTE TO JOHN LEVER.........
2764.png

https://northmanchester.fm/listen/

My good friend and former next door neighbour, Ray Bowles, played bass alongside John in Bushart and Chameleons vox.
He hosts a show on Fridays, 4pm - 5.30pm, on North Manchester FM
Ray has said this about this Friday's show..... tune in, will be a cracking tribute (you can listen live with the above link)

Hi all just to let everyone know as your all aware the passing of John Lever yesterday Monday 13th March..has hit people hard in many different ways..many many tributes have flooded in which are all very touching..so this Friday on my M40 show I'm going to do a full show as a tribute to my mate John...I'll be playing a wide selection of songs by bands that John has been involved with over his career and chatting about all things JL ..so come and join me ... this Friday from 4pm til 5.30pm on North Manchester 106.6fm.. FOR A TRIBUTE TO JOHN LEVER.........
2764.png
I saw Ray play with John and Mark a few years ago in L.A.
Top gig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.